VISAGIO GRADUATE PROGRAM
At Visagio, you have the opportunity to be part of something bigger. Recognised as a Great Place to Work®, we pride ourselves on being a people platform, where you are what makes us Visagio. Here you are supported by a global network of equally passionate and welcoming team members, ready to guide, teach, and grow with you.
About the role
We currently have opportunities for passionate individuals who want to make a significant difference by delivering value to our clients through a range of projects.
Your responsibilities as a Visagio Graduate will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering comprehensive business solutions through the ability to combine a strategic overview with a concise and pragmatic approach.
- Performing data analysis and gathering insights for clients' recommendations.
- Bringing an innovative and problem-solving approach to all challenges faced by our clients.
- Integration and contribution to support a rapidly growing company to continue to achieve the extraordinary.
About you (Key skills and competencies)
- A degree in Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Commerce, Actuarial Science, Finance, or related disciplines is preferred.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to achieve the desired goals, considering changes in deadlines and scope of activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, being able to engage with diverse audiences within both the project team and the client.
- Demonstrable experience in data analysis and gathering of insights for project recommendations.
- Ability to illustrate a very robust fact-based approach to problem-solving.
- Passion for working with data and learning new methodologies, applications and skills for analysis.
- Proficiency in a range of software tools and techniques, such as Excel Modelling, R Programming, VBA, SQL, Python, Data Visualisation, Machine Learning, and Microsoft Power Platform, is advantageous but not necessary, knowing that intensive training will be provided to expand your skill set.
- Understanding of mining operations and practices is highly desirable but not required.
Visagio offers extensive learning opportunities for technical and personal development, career guidance, and a highly competitive remuneration package.
All candidates are considered - international students with full-time working rights are also welcome to apply.
The opportunity is for a Perth-based role for an early 2025 start.
If you have any questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. APPLICATIONS CLOSE | Fri 23.02 (11.59 pm AWST)
To guarantee your participation in the Graduate Program, sign up for our talent bank. Note that a cover letter is not required.
After your submission, you will receive an e-mail reconfirming your application and the dates for subsequent phases.
Desired applicants are students who are graduating in 2024 with majors in Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Finance, Business or related disciplines.
2. ONLINE TEST | Sat 24.02 to Fri 01.03 (11.59 pm AWST)
When the test opens, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to complete it. The evaluation is mandatory to validate your application in the recruitment process and must be carried out within the specific date window - no exceptions will be considered.
The online test consists of a proctored test and must be done in one sitting (75 minutes in length). It is based on GMAT questions that will require critical reasoning and logic analysis of business cases.
You can find more information here.
3. PHONE INTERVIEWS | March
Those approved in the online test with have a phone interview in mid-March.
4. IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS | March-April
Successful applicants will each be interviewed for 50 minutes by Visagio partners and consultants.
TIP: Good communication skills help you stand out and share your ideas clearly with interviewers. Demonstrating an interest in the company and understanding our core values will also put you a step ahead.
If you still have questions, head to our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Important message for final year students: You can apply for the Internship Program or the Graduate Program. If you apply for the graduate program, you will not be considered in the internship recruitment process. But if you are successful in the graduate recruitment process, you will be offered the opportunity to join us part-time while you complete your studies (the choice is yours).
Visagio truly walks the talk when it comes to supporting Visagians to succeed. Whenever you need help from one of the many masterminds, the team is always there. If someone doesn’t already know the answer, we will point you in the right direction and work it out together. The company encourages questions and never shames learning, which has helped me learn so many new skills! It is one of the most rewarding experiences I could have ever wished for.
Not only is Visagio a great place for career growth, it is also a company that supports you in achieving your goals; whether that be pursuing a project you are interested in, or promoting a cause you are passionate about. Additionally, you can always count on other Visagians for support. No question is ever a silly question here, and we work as one big team!
I love the fast-paced nature of the work I do at Visagio. The team I am currently at prioritises completing high-impact short-term projects which aim to rapidly deliver solutions to our clients. In this team, I can rapidly learn a large variety of skills and collaborate with different people.
In the six months at Visagio, I've been able to participate in multiple projects for clients and learned from a number of Univisagio courses and recruitment projects. While those have been important to my career growth, my favourite part has been the flexibility about working from home even when it hasn't been required, allowing me to work during times that suit me best.